ACUE Federation organized, on Friday, October 25th, a new training session for the journalists wishing to specialize in the field of electricity and natural gas.
The training was provided by the specialists of the companies of the electricity and natural gas sector, that are ACUE members, who addressed several topics of interest and answered the journalists' questions related to the technical aspects that they wanted to clarify.
The main topics of debate were:
• Structure of the costs that compose the bill for electricity and natural gas
• What are the factors that influence these costs
• Evolution of stock exchange transactions
• How and when the evolution of prices on the free market is reflected in the bills
• Rules and costs with balancing the electricity and natural gas market
We thank the participating journalists and trainers!
The presentations from the training can be consulted here